freetds - Re: Checkins

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Checkins
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

> I checked in some changes tonight, so if you submitted a patch please have
> a look and make sure it got in.

Should patches preferably go to the mailing list or to you directly?
I assume there's no way to check them in through CVS as the anonymous
user.

> I will probably put out a 0.46pre1 this week some time. I'm anxious to
> get a numbered version with the fix for MS SQL 7.0 in it. We've had
> numerous 'I tried 0.45 against SQL 7.0' type questions...

As far as I can tell it works with both our 6.5 and 7.0 servers here.

I have four or so patches for you, some of which might even be important,
which I'll try to get out soon.

Mark
--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724