freetds - Checkins

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Checkins
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:07:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

I checked in some changes tonight, so if you submitted a patch please have
a look and make sure it got in.

DBD::Sybase v0.19 will compile and run (sorta). It should be useful enough
if you're just doing simple selects. I'm still working on a NULL handling
bug for char and varchar types. Difficult little bugger.

I will probably put out a 0.46pre1 this week some time. I'm anxious to
get a numbered version with the fix for MS SQL 7.0 in it. We've had
numerous 'I tried 0.45 against SQL 7.0' type questions...

Also, I checked in the beginings of some documentation on the tds layer.
Hopefully this will make it easier for people to jump in and contribute.
It's really sketchy right now...but its something

Cheers,

Brian

  • Checkins, Brian Bruns, 08/10/1999