freetds - Re: Release 0.41 ...on Solaris(Sparc)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gregg Jensen <greggj AT savvis.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Release 0.41 ...on Solaris(Sparc)
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:05:16 -0600

Brian Bruns wrote:

> Kevin,
>
> I had a patch for this (I know I sent it to gregg, I think I applied it to
> CVS). Some of the changes to read.c made it drop a byte on a packet
> boundary. I'll repost the patch after I look through my sent mail.

Yes, this patch has been applied to CVS. While trying to get this latest
version to work on
Solaris(sparc), I found that the conversion for an int4 was not succeeding
where on Linux it
seems to work just fine. I put the original code for converting an int4
(from a rel .03 in
the dblib) and it worked OK (I got the correct output). As a result I am
going to take a look
at the conversion routines a bit closer. If anyone has an idea, fire them
on over.

Gregg