freetds - Re: CTLib improvements/SQSH 1.6 running

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: CTLib improvements/SQSH 1.6 running
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 13:51:00 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 9 Jan 1999, Craig Spannring wrote:

> Brian Bruns writes:
> >

> > On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Craig Spannring wrote:
> >
> > Craig, did you mean to say sqsh here? 'Cause sqsh is compiling and
> running
> > fine from cvs.
>
> Sorry about that. SQSH compiles fine. (Thanks for getting SQSH 1.7
> working.)
>
> I meant to say DBD-Sybase. I guess I need to write 100 times on the
> Internet, "I will not post messages when I'm rushed." :-)

Of course, writing a 2 line perl script to loop the message 100 times
doesn't count. :)

Anyway, I brought DBD::sybase down and had a go at it. It doesn't seem
that bad; I've added some defines already. I think the biggest thing is
going to be date conversion stuff, ct-lib has pretty extensive date
handling.

Brian