freetds - Repository version

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mario F. Toro" <mtoro AT chat.cl>
  • To: "TDS Development Group digest" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Repository version
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:18:48 -0400

Ok,

I donwload the version from cvsrepository and compiled with TDSVersion =
4.2,
this compilation,check and install without problem, but when I try to
compile
SQSH 1.4 the compilation don't work, said :

/home/sybase42/lib/libsybdb.so: undefinied reference to
`tds_convert_int4'
/home/sybase42/lib/libsybdb.so: undefinied reference to
`tds_convert_flt8'
/home/sybase42/lib/libsybdb.so: undefinied reference to
`tds_convert_int1'
/home/sybase42/lib/libsybdb.so: undefinied reference to
`tds_convert_bit'
/home/sybase42/lib/libsybdb.so: undefinied reference to
`tds_convert_char'
/home/sybase42/lib/libsybdb.so: undefinied reference to
`tds_convert_datetime'
/home/sybase42/lib/libsybdb.so: undefinied reference to
`tds_convert_int2'
/home/sybase42/lib/libsybdb.so: undefinied reference to
`tds_get_conversion_type'
/home/sybase42/lib/libsybdb.so: undefinied reference to
`tds_convert_money'

The version that I download from web site of FreeTDS don't produce this
problem
in compilation time. But produce the other problem (core dumped) when I try
to execute a
stored procedure.

Bye