freetds - Version information and tds.h.in

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Version information and tds.h.in
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 18:10:58 -0800 (PST)

Per a conversation with Brian Bruns I've renamed the tds.h.in file
to tds.h and I've moved the VERSION_NO into tdsver.h.in. tds.h.in has
been removed from the CVS tree, tds.h and tdsver.h have been added,
and tds.h includes tdsver.h.

I believe I made the appropriate changes to the Makefile.am and
configure.in files, but I'm really kind of a newbie when it comes to
autoconf and automake so if it creates any new problems please let me
know.

Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Ski hard, Bike fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
Any sufficiently perverted technology is indistinguishable from Perl.

  • Version information and tds.h.in, Craig Spannring, 12/29/1998