freetds - Re: Repository version

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Repository version
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 12:52:48 -0800 (PST)

src/tds/convert.c was added on Dec. 29, but it wasn't added to the
Makefile.am and therefore wasn't being compiled and added to the
library.

I've checked in a new Makefile.am so the snapshot in ftp archive
should be okay now.

Mario F. Toro writes:
> Ok,
>
> I donwload the version from cvsrepository and compiled with TDSVersion
> =
> 4.2,
> this compilation,check and install without problem, but when I try to
> compile
> SQSH 1.4 the compilation don't work, said :
>
> /home/sybase42/lib/libsybdb.so: undefinied reference to

Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Ski hard, Bike fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
Any sufficiently perverted technology is indistinguishable from Perl.

  • Repository version, Mario F. Toro, 12/30/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Repository version, Craig Spannring, 12/30/1998