freetds - Re: Hurm...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hurm...
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:24:31 -0500 (EST)

Sybase stores time as 300ths of a second. Somewhere in the docs it
actually says that milliseconds only really have that precision. So it is
something like 300ths since midnight.

There are some conversion styles that need to print the 'millis' which
should be addressed at some point. They are not that commonly used in my
experience. YMMV

Brian