freetds - Hurm...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Kevin <root AT zazu.nol.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Hurm...
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 19:22:16 +0000

Just a question for y'all...
I was tracing the dblib code this weekend (yes, spending time with my
family is that booring :P ) and I noticed something odd in the datetime
conversion routine...
You've got your datetime saved as 2 longs. The days (stored as days
since Jan 1, 1900) get converted into seconds to get shunted off to
strftime, which is cool, but I noticed that the time is just divided by
300 and added to the days conversion...any clue as to why this is?

-- Kevin
Kevin M. Lyons Phone: (402)-471-7870 Email: kevin AT nol.org
No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it way too
seriously - Dave Barry

  • Hurm..., Kevin, 12/28/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Hurm..., Brian Bruns, 12/28/1998