fingerlakespermaculture - Unlawnful Meet and Greet - register before 4pm on November 10

  • From: Bonita Ford <info AT northeastpermaculture.org>
  • To: NE Permaculture <northeasternpermaculture AT lists.riseup.net>, pan_westernmass_perm AT lists.riseup.net, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Unlawnful Meet and Greet - register before 4pm on November 10
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 15:52:23 -0500

Last call for our online Unlawnful Meet and Greet on Thursday, November 10, from 7pm to 8pm. We hope you'll join us. :)

There will be an introduction to the Unlawnful Map and Toolkit, some q&a, and breakout groups to connect with folks in your area. This is a great opportunity to learn about the Unlawnful campaign and to find out more about getting involved.

Learn more about our Unlawnful campaign:

Watch our Unlawnful trailer.

--
Bonita Eloise Ford
PAN Board Coordinator

  • Unlawnful Meet and Greet - register before 4pm on November 10, Bonita Ford, 11/09/2022