fingerlakespermaculture - Re: Unlawnful Meet and Greet - join us on November 10

  • From: Bonita Ford <info AT northeastpermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Unlawnful Meet and Greet - join us on November 10
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 13:53:16 -0400

PS. Learn more about our Unlawnful campaign!

On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 1:51 PM Bonita Ford <info AT northeastpermaculture.org> wrote:
Do you have questions about being Unlawnful? Do you want to get involved?

Join our online “Meet and Greet” for the Unlawnful project on Thursday, November 10, from 7pm to 8pm. There will be an introduction to the Unlawnful Map and Toolkit, some q&a, and breakout groups to connect with folks in your area. This is a great opportunity to learn about the Unlawnful campaign and to find out more about getting involved. We hope to see you then.

--
Bonita Eloise Ford
PAN Board Coordinator