fingerlakespermaculture - PAN Educational Webinar Thursday 4/26 4-5 PM

  • From: "patty love/Barefoot Permaculture" <patty AT barefootpermaculture.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: PAN Educational Webinar Thursday 4/26 4-5 PM
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 21:16:58 -0400

Introducing a new webinar series hosted by the Permaculture Association of the Northeast (PAN).  We will host a series of webinars designed to answer the question from our members, “What can we do now that we’ve finished our Permaculture Design Certification (PDC) course?”  We will examine a number of permaculture career pathways local to the Northeast and all across the world.  Our second topic of discussion highlights permaculture-based design-build firms as a path to a right livelihood.

Thursday, 4/26/18 4-5 pm USA Eastern Time – Live and will be Recorded

Designing and Building A Design/Build Permaculture Business
Permaculture is a design process, which we can use to design a garden, a landscape or a business.  Learn how successful design/build business owners are using their permaculture expertise to generate an income.  Find out what they wish they had known when they started and how their businesses have changed over time.  Hosts Jesse Labbe-Watson, PAN’s Facilitating Director, and Patty Love, Board Coordinator will interview Mainer, Jennifer Cummings of Full Circle Landscaping and Teddy Mattson, Seed of Life.

PAN Webinars are recorded and are free for PAN members.

Registration:
PAN Members Register via email:  click here and we’ll send you call in information)
Not a member?  You can be for $30/$50/$100 – join here

Warmly,
patty love, MALS, PDC
PAN Board Assistant & Coordinator
admin AT northeastpermaculture.org
PAN's website | Facebook | Twitter
~Increasing the resilience of the Northeast region by strengthening the regional permaculture network and increasing access to relevant education and resources.~

  • PAN Educational Webinar Thursday 4/26 4-5 PM, patty love/Barefoot Permaculture, 04/24/2018