fingerlakespermaculture - Fwd: Migration Celebration Save the Date--Free Family event

  • From: Karryn Olson-Ramanujan <karrynolson AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fwd: Migration Celebration Save the Date--Free Family event
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 10:19:02 -0400

As permies, we strive to hone our phenology skills--how animals and plants time their life cycles with climatological events. Because of this, even though this isn't strictly a permaculture related event, I'm forwarding the following email, as it will help us understand birds better--or as the Haudenosaunee and many other First Nations refer to birds--our "Winged" Relations.
Best,
Karryn

Save the Date!

Migration Celebration

September 17, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Cornell Lab of Ornithology

159 Sapsucker Woods Rd, Ithaca, NY 14850

Come and celebrate International Migratory Bird Day with the Cornell Lab of Ornithology! Join us for this free family event to learn more about bird migration and the Lab’s exciting conservation and research projects.

Have fun going on guided bird walks, building your own nest box, exploring behind-the-scenes exhibits, and more!

Check out our website for more information: http://www.birds.cornell.edu/birdday

We hope to see you there!

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at this address.

Thank you,

Hiilei Casco

  • Fwd: Migration Celebration Save the Date--Free Family event, Karryn Olson-Ramanujan, 08/16/2016