fingerlakespermaculture - Solstice Event that weaves Permaculture, Ceremony and Movement--Last chance to sign up

  • From: Karryn Olson-Ramanujan <karrynolson AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Solstice Event that weaves Permaculture, Ceremony and Movement--Last chance to sign up
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:05:49 -0400

Hi everyone!
All are invited to this cutting edge social permaculture event and celebrate the Solstice with us in beautiful Upstate New York.
Please sign up for the event by June 15, or help us with outreach... we are a little low on participants and don't want to have to cancel this powerful event!
with gratitude,
Karryn