fingerlakespermaculture - Work party at the permaculture park project Wednesday 6/11 4-6pm

  • From: Joshua Dolan <sapsquatch7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Sandy Repp <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>, "Austern-Aceto, Cody Paolo (Cody)" <causternaceto AT middlebury.edu>, Chrys Gardener <cab69 AT cornell.edu>, Aiden Chamblis <alc224 AT cornell.edu>, Margaret Soulman <ecosquirrel AT gmail.com>, Seph Murtaugh <jmurtagh AT cityofithaca.org>, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, g4h_volunteers <G4H_volunteers AT googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Work party at the permaculture park project Wednesday 6/11 4-6pm
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 10:41:49 -0400

First off, let me say thank you to all of the folks who helped make Monday's ribbon cutting a huge success! I think we had between 60-70 attendees from the neighborhood, CCE staff, city government, a whole class of BJM 1st graders and of course, our stellar volunteers. Keep your eyes pealed for an article in next weeks edition of Tompkins Weekly about the event.

This coming Wednesday 6/11 from 4-6pm, we will be gathering again for a work party at the park (Conley Park on the corner of Adams and Lake next door to the Science Center) to continue getting things into shape for the summer. We will be watering, weeding and mulching but I would also be happy to give folks a tour of the park in case they missed Monday's event. Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to call 607-280-8498. Also, please help spread the word to your friends and neighbors.

Thanks,
Josh Dolan

  • Work party at the permaculture park project Wednesday 6/11 4-6pm, Joshua Dolan, 06/06/2014