fingerlakespermaculture - The universe is in your hands - an empowering message –

  • From: Ryan Curtis <Ryanbcurtis AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: The universe is in your hands - an empowering message –
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 16:18:23 -0000

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Dear friend, supporter of the arts, soul warrior, co-collaborator of conscious revolution, family ...

It is with great poise and purpose that I write to you today to humbly ask your participation in the birthing of a book - and the sharing of a message. A message with the intent of sending waves of light rippling out across time and distance and into the hearts and minds of of the souls brave enough to be the children of today and tomorrow.

"You’ve Got the UNIVERSE in Your Hands" Is a short story about the very real magic which we are. It is a loving reminder of the love which we are held within by creation, creator, whatever-name-you-want-to-use to name the un-nameable greatness that is our conscious, loving universe.

There are only three days left to raise the $ needed to self publish a sustainable run of a thousand books ( around $11k ) - so any sharing of this e mail or posting of the link on your facebook/ twitter etc is much appreciated!  For those of you who have already participated in this project- a thousand THANK YOU'S!!!! Please share again if you feel called!

$21,800 can seem like a lot to be shooting for to make this book happen. But the reality of it is that with material expenses, credit card fees, shipping fees, and indegogo fees- this is actually a realistic figure.

A rough breakdown of expenses looks something like this ---
~$600 Fine-Art Scanning of illustrations
~$895 Art Editing (Photoshop Mastering)
~$1,800 Book Layout Design
~$175 Printing Test
~$10,874 1000 Main print run.
~$6,400 Perks: Fulfillment and Shipping
~$1,500 Credit card plus Indegogo Campaign Costs (roughly 10-15% of raised funds)
And if we make the goal of $21,800 then indegogo only takes 5% instead of 10%...

So please, check out the campaign- preferably on a computer or tablet rather than a phone (so that all the images come up)   - and if you  forward it on,  then that much more thanks and gratitude to you!

This book is going to happen, it’s going to be beautiful – will be great to have you as a part of it!

Blessings gratitude, grace and love to you!

Love before us
, Love behind us, Love at our left,
Love at our right,
Love above us,
Love below us,
Love unto us,
Love in our surroundings
, Love to all,
Love to the Universe!

Ryan
You are made of Love and of Power and Strength - and so many things for which we give THANKS!
For the short story in it's entirety, and the campaign click this link;
And to hear the story as a song check out my soundcloud:
712 N Cayuga St | Ithaca, NY 14850 US
This email was sent to fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.