fingerlakespermaculture - Fall Weekend PDC in Rochester, NY - starts 9/15

  • From: "patty love/Barefoot Permaculture" <patty AT barefootpermaculture.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Fall Weekend PDC in Rochester, NY - starts 9/15
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:43:47 -0400

Fall Weekend Permaculture Design Certification 72 hour course

2012:  September 15-16, 29-30, October 13-14, 27-28, November 11, 17-18, December 8-9

This course is structured as one introductory weekend followed by various weekend sessions, allowing full-time workers, students, and people with families more flexibility to participate.  The winter scheduling allows landscape professionals to participate in the off-season.  This dynamic, hands-on class will meet from 9 am-5 pm.  All classes will be held in Rochester, NY.  Because these workshops are being held at a private residence, full location details (including address) will be provided upon registration and payment.  Because these workshops are being held at a private residence, full location details (including address) will be provided upon registration and payment.  Class size is limited.  Lunches are potluck.  Sliding scale $900-1000.  Preregistration is required.

Registration:  Send a check payable to Rochester Permaculture Center, PO Box 18212, Rochester, NY 14618 by September 1, 2012 along with (1) your name, (2) your mailing address, (3) your email address, and (4) phone number. Additionally, please send a quick email to patty AT barefootpermaculture.com letting me know to expect you.  Save $100 if you register and pay in full by August 15, 2012.

More information here:  http://rochesterpermacultureinstitute.org/events/pdc/

Warmly,

patty love, MALS, PDC

Barefoot Edible Landscape & Permaculture - owner

patty AT barefootpermaculture.com

www.barefootpermaculture.com

Rochester Permaculture Center -
Program Director

www.rochesterpermaculturecenter.org

patty AT barefootpermaculture.com

http://www.meetup.com/RochesterPermaculture/

585.506.6505

PO Box 18212

Rochester, NY 14618

Please note:  I live a very full life, spending most of my time away from my computer and outdoors working or with my family and friends.  There may be times when I don't respond right away to your important email.  If you require my immediate attention, please call 585.506.6505.

"My life's purpose is gathering and sharing resources and information that regenerate my own and others' abundant existence and vibrant well-being." patty love

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought."  ~ Albert Szent-Giorgi, Nobel Laureate

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~ Mary Oliver