fingerlakespermaculture - Intro to Permaculture Weekend

  • From: "nancy grove" <vegetables AT riseup.net>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Intro to Permaculture Weekend
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 14:26:03 -0400

Saturday, August 25 - Sunday, August 26
Newport, NY

Led by Andrew Faust and Adriana Magana of the Permaculture Center for
BioRegional Living in Ellenville, NY, this workshop will be an
introduction to the premises and principles of permaculture.
Vegetarian-local-organic meals and camping included. We will discuss
organic gardening, building with local natural materials, ecological lawn,
meadow, stream and wetland care, orchards, composting, off-the-grid water
systems, and domestic and wild animal management. Bring questions about
your garden and home and be prepared to learn about ideas that can improve
your quality of life, simplify your needs, and increase your family time
by cooperating with ecological processes to create abundance and
diversity. F or more details, please see www.hawthornehillherbs.com or
call 315-845-1562 .

(Note: We are in the beginning stages of organizing a Mohawk Valley
Permaculture Collective. If you know anyone living in our region who
would like to join our network, they can also utilize the above contact
info).

--
Nancy Grove
Old Path Farm

  • Intro to Permaculture Weekend, nancy grove, 07/07/2012