fingerlakespermaculture - Women's Sunday Afternoon Tea - Sunday, June 3rd - RSVP by 5/26

  • From: "patty love/Barefoot Permaculture" <patty AT barefootpermaculture.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Women's Sunday Afternoon Tea - Sunday, June 3rd - RSVP by 5/26
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 12:10:11 -0400

Learn about medicinal teas and sacred herbs that can improve women’s health.  We will learn about the benefits of teas, work together to plant a spiral herb garden, and learn to identify some beneficial native plants.  We will conclude the class with an afternoon tea tasting.  Class to be held rain or shine as we have shelter to work under if needed.  Class teacher is Patty Love, owner of Barefoot Edible Landscape & Permaculture.