fingerlakespermaculture - New blog post: Funding granted for mushroom/duck research

  • From: Steve Gabriel <steve AT workwithnaturedesign.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: New blog post: Funding granted for mushroom/duck research
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:28:55 -0500

As mentioned in a post made last December, Work With Nature LLC applied for funding through Northeast SARE to support researching the feasibility of integrating meat duck production with cultivation of forest-grown shiitakes. We are please to announce we’ve been granted the funds to proceed with our research!

LINK to full article: http://agroforestrysolutions.blogspot.com/2012/02mushroomsduckssaregrantagroforestryperm.html

Sign up to receive updates on the project & other agroforestry developments:
"Like" us on Facebook
@agroforestryNY

cheers,
Steve

--
Steve Gabriel
Work With Nature, LLC

blog & website: www.AgroforestrySolutions.com
email: Steve AT WorkWithNatureDesign.com
cell: 607.342.2825

  • New blog post: Funding granted for mushroom/duck research, Steve Gabriel, 02/22/2012