fingerlakespermaculture - Permaculture Design Certificate Course, Guatemala, Feb, 2012

  • From: "Michael Burns" <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: upstatenypermaculture AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Permaculture Design Certificate Course, Guatemala, Feb, 2012
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:29:53 -0500

I would like to share with the list a course offered by my first permaculture
teacher Ronaldo Lec. The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute is also exploring
addditional ways to work with and support IMAP programs.

-Michael Burns

- - - -

Mesoamerican Permaculture Design Course
February 17-26, 2012
Lake Atitlan, Guatemala

Presented by the
Instituto Mesoamericano de Permacultura (IMAP)

Taught by
Ronaldo Lec Ajcot & Juan Nelson Rojas

Curriculum includes ecological theory, permaculture & ecosystem design, social
permaculture, a design practicum, plus permaculture and the Mayan Cosmology.
This is a bilingual course taught with simultaneous translations in English
and Spanish.

Tuition is $1200 USD or $700 for Latin American citizens and includes all
instruction, materials, meals and accommodations.

Contact us for more information or registration at:
Instituto Mesoamericano de Permacultura
Caseria Pachitulul, San Lucas Toliman, Solala, Guatemala CA
011 (502) 4549 0578
<cursopermacultura2012 AT gmail.com>
http://imapermacultura.wordpress.com

- -
http://FLXpermaculture.Net
- -

  • Permaculture Design Certificate Course, Guatemala, Feb, 2012, Michael Burns, 11/18/2011