fingerlakespermaculture - The After-the-Plant-Sale Sale next Wednesday

  • From: Joshua Dolan <sapsquatch7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: The After-the-Plant-Sale Sale next Wednesday
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:42:42 -0400

The After-the-Plant-Sale Sale
Wednesday, May 25, 4:00-7:00 pm
CCE-Tompkins Education Center, 615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca

The Master Gardener volunteers from Cornell Cooperative Extension of
Tompkins County have some perennials left from the Plant Sale this
past weekend, and Gardens 4 Humanity has some veggie transplants and
woodies left, so we are having a joint sale here at Cornell
Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County, 615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca.

Trees available through G4H include hardy pecan, chestnut hybrids,
improved black walnuts, persian walnuts, heartnuts, shellbark and
shagbark hicories and hicans. Help us fund our garden projects and
start your nut orchard this spring!

Josh Dolan
CCE Tompkins
Gardens 4 Humanity

  • The After-the-Plant-Sale Sale next Wednesday, Joshua Dolan, 05/19/2011