fingerlakespermaculture - Potluck reminder and time change Sunday 5/15 4:30pm

  • From: Joey Gates <joeydianag AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Joey Gates <croweaver AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Potluck reminder and time change Sunday 5/15 4:30pm
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:29:18 -0400

Hi everyone,

Hope you have been enjoying being able to work in dryer weather.  If you would like to join us for a permaculture themed potluck, we will be having it out at our place at 6045 Maple Ave, Mecklenburg starting at 4:30. Please bring a dish to share, or something for the grill. If you like to play music, feel free to bring accoustic instruments to play. (Though it won't be running, you can also check out our solar powered sound system too!)

If you have questions, our # is 387-7799.

See you then!
Joey & Crow

  • Potluck reminder and time change Sunday 5/15 4:30pm, Joey Gates, 05/11/2011