fingerlakespermaculture - RE: using Osage Orange for living fences

  • From: Green Singer <greenmansinger AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: using Osage Orange for living fences
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 21:26:19 -0500

Eric,

I believe there's one in a garden off of East Seneca Street that I had pointed out to me once. If you're going down Seneca from Stewart, the first left (unmarked) is Sage Place; there's a driveway that goes up to the left and leads to a pretty nice little garden, and before you reach it on the left side is the Osage,  if I'm correct.

Hope that helps,
Marvin