fingerlakespermaculture - Fwd: [ShareTompkins] lawn roller to borrow?

  • From: Shira Golding <shiragolding AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fwd: [ShareTompkins] lawn roller to borrow?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:30:57 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 26, 2010 6:24:03 PM EDT
Subject: [ShareTompkins] lawn roller to borrow?

Anyone out there have a lawn roller I could borrow for a couple of days? You know, one of those things that is a big barrel with a handle and you fill it with water to make it heavy and then roll it over loose soil to compact it. I am regrading my front yard and loose topsoil dumped out of a wheel barrow is pretty fluffy.

Thanks for any help!

Gail Blake
gail.dotsonblake AT gmail.com
342-8667