fingerlakespermaculture - Has sharing improved your life? Tell your story!

  • From: Shira Golding <shiragolding AT gmail.com>
  • To: sharetompkins AT lists.aktivix.org, Sustainability in Tompkins County <sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu>, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Has sharing improved your life? Tell your story!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:21:21 -0400

Has sharing improved your life? Have you come to a Share Tompkins event and participated in sharing or swapping that made you feel more empowered and able to meet your needs? Has sharing had a positive impact on your family and/or your sense of connection to others in the community? If so, we want to hear it!

Please send us a few paragraphs about your experience and we might feature it on the Share Tompkins website: http://sharetompkins.wordpress.com/ . Some stories will even be made into short videos! The more details the better and a photo of yourself and/or the stuff you shared would be much appreciated.

Email your story to shiragolding AT gmail.com and thanks for sharing!

- Shira :)

Shira Golding
shiragolding AT gmail.com
http://www.shirari.com

  • Has sharing improved your life? Tell your story!, Shira Golding, 09/24/2010