fingerlakespermaculture - looking to borrow/rent implements

  • From: Steve Gabriel <steve AT workwithnature.net>
  • To: "fingerlakespermaculture "@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: looking to borrow/rent implements
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:28:23 -0400

Hi folks:

If you or someone you know has a york rake or box blade they are willing to borrow out or rent to me for a week or so, please contact me off list:

steve AT workwithnature.net

thanks

Steve Gabriel
Owner, Lead Designer
Work With Nature *ecological design solutions*
www.WorkWithNature.net
PO Box 54, Ithaca, NY 14851
 607.342.2825 - steve AT WorkWithNature.net

  • looking to borrow/rent implements, Steve Gabriel, 09/16/2010