fingerlakespermaculture - FREE Guided Tree Walk Series with Akiva Silver

  • From: Sandra Repp <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: tc-HSC-L AT cornell.edu, nwaeg-l AT cornell.edu, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: primitivepursuits AT hotmail.com
  • Subject: FREE Guided Tree Walk Series with Akiva Silver
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:41:29 -0400

*FREE* Guided Tree Walk Series
Saturdays, 2:15-4:15 pm  on 9/25, 10/23, 11/20 & 12/11
Stewart Park, Ithaca (keep left as you enter and meet by the pond)

Join Akiva Silver, tree lore raconteur extraordinaire or Primitive Pursuits, and kindle your own passion and appreciation for the world of trees. If you want to go beyond simple identification and learn their edible, medicinal and utilitarian uses, then this is the walk for you. Join Akiva for this four-part series held one Saturday a month, starting in September.

When: Four Saturdays, 2:15 - 4:15, 9/25, 10/23, 11/20, 12/11.
Who: Adults and children with supervision
Where: Stewart Park in Ithaca - keep left as you enter and meet by the pond.
Cost: FREE!  Donations appreciated & gladly welcomed!

Pre-registration is not required, but is recommended in the event that we must cancel the walk.  Please come dressed for the weather.

If you can't make this series, but want to stay in the loop, "become a fan" of Primitive Pursuits on our FaceBook page or let us know that you would like to join our mailing list by emailing
primitivepursuits AT hotmail.com.

Primitive Pursuits is a youth development program of Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County.
Learn more about Primitive Pursuits programs at: http://ccetompkins.org/4h/primitive-pursuits or call (607) 272-2292 or email
primitivepursuits AT hotmail.com.

  • FREE Guided Tree Walk Series with Akiva Silver, Sandra Repp, 08/12/2010