fingerlakespermaculture - Carbon Nation Comes To Finger Lakes Region

  • From: burns <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Carbon Nation Comes To Finger Lakes Region
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:25:50 -0400

There will be public screenings of the new Documentary Film CARBON NATION in Montour Falls NY! This documentary film is an uplifting and inspiring look at what can be done to reduce dependence on fossil fuels and how we can live more sustainably. We no longer have to be slaves to oil and gas. It is a film that proves we truly can do this.

The public screening in Montour Falls:
When: July 27th @ 7:00 PM
Where: Harvest Café / 224 West Main St

There will be no admission fee although donations to help cover the screening costs are appreciated.

The screening at the Harvest Café in Montour Falls will have refreshments, food, and some exciting new local and green offerings…

To find out more about CARBON NATION visit the website:
http://carbonnation.tv/about

And here is what some others have said about this important film:

“Carbon Nation" is the story of the people behind the grass roots movement, behind the policy, and behind the struggle to solve humanity’s toughest challenge.” ---SolarNation.org

“Entertaining … endearing … and exceptional.” ---GetEnergySmartNow

“Carbon Nation provides some of the answers, and that in itself is uplifting.” ---Ellis Goodman, author of Bear Any Burden

After each public screening a discussion with question & answer open forum will be held to encourage individual and community action! For more information, please call Sam Maggio 607-342-2664

http://flxpermaculture.net

  • Carbon Nation Comes To Finger Lakes Region, burns, 07/27/2010