fingerlakespermaculture - Re: PC Teacher Training September 2010

  • From: Diana Seiler <diana AT massagesbydiana.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: PC Teacher Training September 2010
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:17:51 -0400

Hi Dave,

Happy late birthday!!!  May 19th..woohoo...me too.

I hope this finds you well!

I am wondering if there is any plan for a PC teacher training at the beginning of November or someone else's that you would recommend that will be taking place at that time.  This sounds nice though my seasonal work at Omega's Wellness Ctr is still underway.

If you have any leads please send them my way.

Thanks!

It was nice spending time with you and Mike at the cafe in Ithaca.

Hope you're feeling great... thriving in all you do.

Chao,
Diana