fingerlakespermaculture - Re: Upcoming events in Agriculture,Natural Resources and Horticulture in the South Central New York Region July 15th

  • From: Sandra Repp <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Upcoming events in Agriculture,Natural Resources and Horticulture in the South Central New York Region July 15th
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:03:35 -0400

Please be aware that this class was rescheduled and has already been held.  Sorry for any confusion!

 Organic Gardening for Beginners-Tuesday July 20- Our grandparents were mostly organic gardeners, and now many people see the advantages of being organic.  If you don't know how to get started, come to this class to learn the basics and ask questions.  We will cover everything from soil preparation to coping with weeds and pests.   Fee:  $5.  Pre-registration preferred. CCE Tompkins Cooperative Extension Education Center 615 Willow Avenue Ithaca, New York 14850-3555. Patricia Curran Event Coordinator (607) 272-2292 pc21 AT cornell.edu

  • Re: Upcoming events in Agriculture,Natural Resources and Horticulture in the South Central New York Region July 15th, Sandra Repp, 07/16/2010