fingerlakespermaculture - Re: Good Book on Permaculture

  • From: Ryan Clover <clover56 AT riseup.net>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Good Book on Permaculture
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 14:48:49 -0400

Hey let's hang out sometime. Give me a call, cuz, i don't have your number.

607-592-5208
-Ryan

"Stop believing in authority-- start believing in each other."

On Jun 20, 2010, at 11:52 AM, E L Cobb wrote:

Thank you, everyone who sent me recommendations and ideas! I'm getting
really excited about the possibilities for the little piece of earth and
little bungalow for which I am responsible, and the ways in which
permaculture will teach me to be a good caretaker.

Sorry for the delayed thanks. Had to leave my new town -- Ithaca -- to
go south for family affairs, but I'm back now. The gridlock, air
pollution, unbridled consumerism, and (de)construction of woods and
meadows confirmed me in my midlife choice of home in Ithaca.

Cheers,
Liza
--

*Liza*