fingerlakespermaculture - Re: 7th (and final) Natural Building Colloquium East at the Peaceweavers

  • From: Patricia Haines <levelgreen2010 AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: 7th (and final) Natural Building Colloquium East at the Peaceweavers
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:23:48 -0400

Level Green sent an intern to this gathering three years ago and it was fabulous! Had I the funds I'd go this year for sure, since it'll be the last one so close to Ithaca.

And YES INDEED, the program is split between workshops, speakers etc and hands-on experience actually building wonderful structures. Peaceweavers is also an extraordinary place in itself.

I'm hoping to go over on the last day to see what's been created this year - I'd welcome company if anyone else wants to go (July 31).

Patricia Haines, Level Green Institute