fingerlakespermaculture - So much to Share, SHSH meetings once a month

  • From: Ryan Clover-Owens <ryancloverowens AT gmail.com>
  • To: flame AT lists.aktivix.org, shaleshock AT yahoogroups.com, shaleshockupdates AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: So much to Share, SHSH meetings once a month
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:23:40 -0400

Hey Folks,

A lot has happened since the last Shaleshock Meeting! We're in our new scheduling where meetings are happening once a month. Be prepared for some exciting reports from various events that have happened in the past month.

Coalition Meeting this weekend in Binghamton
Rally in Ithaca
Gas Land Screenings
Actions at the DEC Offices Statewide
The Finger Lakes Earth First! Marcellus Regional Gathering
The Ithaca Festival Parade & Tabling
Etc.... Etc....

This is a critical moment for strategy and to share ideas for what's ahead.

Hope to see you at the Meeting this Tuesday at 6pm in Ithaca, NY above Autumn Leave's Bookstore on the Commons. To volunteer to help with this meeting, snacks, facilitation, etc... please e-mail Ryancloverowens AT gmail.com

Thanks!

  • So much to Share, SHSH meetings once a month, Ryan Clover-Owens, 06/19/2010