fingerlakespermaculture - Ithaca, NY 6/14/10 S.E.E.N. Event: Building Online Community For You & Your Business or Organization

  • From: "Michael Burns" <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Ithaca, NY 6/14/10 S.E.E.N. Event: Building Online Community For You & Your Business or Organization
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:06:17 -0400

From: "The Hub" <greenresourcehub AT gmail.com>

Join us for a beautiful spring evening on the patio of La Tourelle and learn
how to leverage the power of social media by building an online community
around your business or organization.

Please note the earlier start time, and public transportation and ride share
info below.

We are thrilled to present the following speakers:

- Matteo Wyllyamz will speak about the generational paradigm shift away from
one-to-many traditional mass media marketing to a new model of many-to-many
social media communities. Matteo will ask, Is Twitter a harbinger of a new
planetary consciousness?
- Liz Field will be discussing how social media -- and facebook in particular
-- is re-defining how we market ourselves and our businesses and interact with
our community. She will walk us through the new facebook privacy issues and
discuss the potential pros to this new policy.
- Todd Hamilton will speak about the cultural shifts happening as a result of
the technological changes happening around us. He will also demonstrate how
the SEEN with Bubbalon.com's unique features can help your business.

We hope to see you on June 14th for what will be a fun and educational
experience for all. Light snacks will be provided, and there will be a cash
bar.

As always, there will be ample time before and after the presentations to
mingle with other sustainability-minded members of our community.

Please forward this invite to anyone that might be interested. Help spread the
word!

What to Bring:

* $5 to be collected at the door to cover snacks

* Business cards or flyers to share on the display table

* Friends and Family

* Questions

What to Expect:

* Light snacks and cash bar

* Ample mingling with other sustainability-minded people

* Inspiration

* Answers

For PUBLIC TRANSIT:
Take TCAT Bus Route #65 from the Aurora St. Stop at 5:07 and Request to Stop
at La Tourelle.

For RIDE SHARE:
Way2Go offers transport alternatives & is supporting a RIDE SHARE to this
event.
Email: Way2GoInfo AT gmail.com

###
http://FLXpermaculture.Net
###

  • Ithaca, NY 6/14/10 S.E.E.N. Event: Building Online Community For You & Your Business or Organization, Michael Burns, 06/08/2010