fingerlakespermaculture - 6/1: Share Tompkins 1 Year Anniversary Picnic

  • From: "Michael Burns" <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 6/1: Share Tompkins 1 Year Anniversary Picnic
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:30:02 -0400

One Year Anniversary Picnic and Organizers Meeting

It’s been one year since we started Share Tompkins! We’re having a potluck
picnic to celebrate and to plan for the coming months of events (including a
Really Really Free Market on June 25th).

Feel free to come hang out even if you don’t want to participate in the
organizers’ discussion :)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 6-8:30pm

Washington Park, Ithaca

At the corner of Park Place and W Buffalo St

Please bring…
- Some food and/or drink to share
- A blanket
- A plate or bowl, cup, silverware and a cloth napkin
- Frisbee or any other games to play

- Musical instruments

If it’s raining, we’ll be at 212 N. Plain St. #1.

RSVP on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=122090047824342

Hope to see you there!

- Shira :)

Shira Golding
shiragolding AT gmail.com
http://sharetompkins.wordpress.com

###
http://FLXpermaculture.Net
###

  • 6/1: Share Tompkins 1 Year Anniversary Picnic, Michael Burns, 05/27/2010