corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] The Apostle to the Greek Israelites

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Dr. Markus H. McDowell" <markus.mcdowell AT pepperdine.edu>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] The Apostle to the Greek Israelites
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 09:07:31 -0800

I am looking forward to your review, Loren. Thank you. I am curious how they would read 1Thess 1.9 with its reference to EIDWLWN and THEW ZWNTI KAI ALhQINW.

Dr. Markus H. McDowell, Assistant Professor
Department of Religious Studies
Westmont College
955 La Paz  Santa Barbara, California 93108  USA
(805) 565-7269