corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Paul on Authorities

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Robert Kraft <kraft AT ccat.sas.upenn.edu>
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Paul on Authorities
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:12:04 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know whether more than the abstract is online, but at least have a
look
at http://repository.upenn.edu/dissertations/AAI3125786/

Subject to the governing authorities: A tradition of Pauline interpretation
in
Late Antiquity (Saint Paul, Saint John Chrysostom, Saint John of Damascus).
James Robert Blankenship, University of Pennsylvania
Date: 2004

You can find Jim at John Brown University, if you think he can be of further
help. The dissertation has a long chapter on Rom 13.
http://jbu.edu/academics/bible/faculty.asp

Bob

> Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:32:56 -0500
> From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
> Subject: [Corpus-Paul] New Testament writers' views toward Roman
> authority
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions for online resources that discuss New
> Testament writers' views toward Roman authority?

> With thanks in advance.
>
> Yours,
>
> Jeffrey

kraft AT ccat.sas.upenn.edu