corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] You Are There! Films about Paul?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] You Are There! Films about Paul?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:11:18 -0500

Robert Kraft wrote:

Nothing on Jesus or Paul, which leads me to the pertinent list question: what Paul films/VCR/DVD materials have listers found useful, if any? I've used the very professional 1981 "Peter and Paul" (Anthony Hopkins and Robert Foxworth) film (194 minutes, Universal City Studios), in part or entire, with good results, but have been disappointed with some others such as "Paul the Emissary" (1998 TRN) or "The Story of Paul the Apostle" (2000 A&E TV).
When it was on, I taped every episode of A&E's "Mysteries of the Bible". The series had good and bad segments. Mostly, though, they were good.

--
Jim West