corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Traditions

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: AF3506 AT aol.com
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Traditions
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 21:50:09 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/2004 1:30:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, rfellows AT shaw.ca writes:

The big question, of course, is whether any of these traditions are of historical value.

Yes, and that may always be a difficult one to answer. My own tendency is to think that though much of the traditions regarding the apostles have no basis in fact, some probably do. Then the question is by what criteria to judge them. I'd like to thank everyone that gave me suggestions!

Peace,

Albert