corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Help with TynBull article on 1Cor

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jürg Buchegger <j.buchegger AT datacomm.ch>
  • To: <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Help with TynBull article on 1Cor
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:27:37 +0100

Hello,

Preparing for an exegetical paper on 1 Cor 10 for next Saturday (Febr
28), I came across an article only now, which I guess would be very
helpful. Because I don't have access to it here in Switzerland within
reasonable time, I thought, perhaps someone on C-P could help me? I'm
lookin for:

Lane, W., Covenant: The key to Paul's conflict with Corinth, Tyndale
Bulletin 33, 1982, 3-30

And: I guess, if you wanted to help me out, scanning the article would
be nessecary, so you can send it to me via Mail. Friday morning
(Greenwich time) would be the latest, I would need the copy...
Anybody out there with the possibility to help me without having to
waste too much time for that?

Thanks for your attention

Jürg Buchegger

Buchs, Switzerland

  • [Corpus-Paul] Help with TynBull article on 1Cor, Jürg Buchegger, 02/24/2004