corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Fourth and Final Notice of the 7th Annual SBL E-Listers' Meeting

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paulinum <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Fourth and Final Notice of the 7th Annual SBL E-Listers' Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:04:11 -0600

Once again apologies for cross posting!

This is the Fourth and Final Notice/Announcement of the 7th Annual
E-Lister's SBL meeting on Saturday, November 22nd, at 11 am the Gramcord
Booth (Booth 501 in International Hall South, Exhibition Level)

Details on the SBL Annual Meeting may be found here:

http://www.sbl-site2.org/Congresses/AM/2003/AM_Index.php3

I'm now finalizing the head count of those of you who are intending to
attend this year's SBL.

So if you haven't done so already, please write me OFF LIST (using,
please, "SBL e-Lister's meeting" as the Subject Header of your message)
at

jgibson000 AT comcast.net

and let me know

(a) if you will be attending;

(b) if and when and under what aegis you are presenting a paper (with
section number, date and time of presentation),

(c) your paper title, AND

(d) what you consider to be your "home" E-List.

I'll be posting the final tally and details of "who's doing what" before
noon on Friday, the 21st.

Again, write to me about this OFF LIST.

And please use "SBL E-Lister's Meeting" as the subject header of your
message.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--

Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)

1500 W. Pratt Blvd. #1
Chicago, IL 60626

jgibson000 AT comcast.net

  • [Corpus-Paul] Fourth and Final Notice of the 7th Annual SBL E-Listers' Meeting, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 11/19/2003