corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] the theology of paul

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: tmcos AT canada.com
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] the theology of paul
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:59:57 -0700 (PDT)

Jim, I personally like the following, both by
N.T.Wright:

The climax of the covenant : Christ and the law in
Pauline theology.( Fortress Press ed. Publication info
Minneapolis : Fortress Press, 1992)

What Saint Paul really said : was Paul of Tarsus the
real founder of Christianity? ( Grand Rapids, Mich. :
W.B. Eerdmans Pub. ; Cincinnati, Ohio : Forward
Movement Publications, 1997)

Best regards, Tony Costa, M.A.
University of Toronto

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:17:39 -0400, Jim West wrote:

> hello
> do listers mind suggesting what is, in their view, the
> best treatment of the
> theology of paul?
>
> im teaching the subject next semester (spring) and
want