corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] responses to Dutch Radical scholarship

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paulinum <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] responses to Dutch Radical scholarship
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:19:30 -0500

I wonder if List Members would help me in compiling a bibliography on
works (books, articles, reviews, encyclopedia articles, sections of
intros to the NT, etc.) that were written in response to the claims
about Paul and the Paulines made by the Dutch Radical School?

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

.

--

Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)

1500 W. Pratt Blvd. #1
Chicago, IL 60626

jgibson000 AT attbi.com

  • [Corpus-Paul] responses to Dutch Radical scholarship, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 07/10/2003