corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Re: Pseudepigraphy

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: MillerJimE AT aol.com
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Re: Pseudepigraphy
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 20:18:15 EDT

<<One treatment I rather like is James D. Miller, THE PASTORAL
LETTERS AS COMPOSITE DOCUMENTS (SNTSMS 93; Cambridge: CUP,
1997). Is that your book?>>

No, I am James E Miller. I have also been confused with James C Miller
(New Testament), James F Miller (Old Testament), and James R Mueller
(Intertestamental). Maybe I should always use my middle initial, but
sometimes even that does not work.
Jim Miller