corpus-paul - Re: Comments on Books

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Sorin & Simona Sabou <sssabou AT rdslink.ro>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Comments on Books
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:40:08 +0200

Don Garlington wrote:

> Dear Daniel,
>
> Thank you for your inquiry. I would offer the
> following comments.
>
> HubbardÂ’s book on the new creation in Paul is, I
> think, the first major work in English since John
> GibbsÂ’ Creation and Redemption (Brill, 1971) (if I am
> wrong about this, please someone inform me).

Another important work is the unpublished PhD dissertation by Aymer,
A.J.D., Paul's Understanding of Kaine Ktisis: Continuity and
Discontinuity in Pauline Eschatology, Drew University, 1983.

Sorin

---------
Sorin V. Sabou, PhD
Bucharest Baptist Theological Seminary
Baptist Faculty, University of Bucharest

  • Comments on Books, Don Garlington, 10/16/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Comments on Books, Sorin & Simona Sabou, 10/18/2002