corpus-paul - Re: Paul's persecution of the Church

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Eric Zuesse" <cettel AT shoreham.net>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Paul's persecution of the Church
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:05:34 -0400

Re: Clive Jacks saying,

"Hyam's point that this aspect has not been referred to in the postings by
Eric Zuesse" and "Hyam's ... response to the issues raised by Eric Zuesse":

Hyam's comments were sparked by a posting from Mark Nanos, and made no
reference to me nor to any issues I have raised. Clive's expectation of a
response from me to Hyam's postings appears, therefore, to be based upon a
misunderstanding of Hyam's postings. I shall, under the present
circumstances, consequently not respond.

Best,
Eric Zuesse
cettel AT shoreham.net