corpus-paul - Re: Achtemeier article

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Perry L Stepp <plstepp AT juno.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Achtemeier article
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:14:05 -0600

> Can anyone provide me with the full title and page numbers for Paul
> Achtemeier's article in Pauline Theology, Vol. IV?

Paul J. Achtemeier, "Unsearchable Judgments and Inscrutable Ways:
Reflections on the Discussion of Romans," in *Pauline Theology, Volume 4:
Looking Back, Pressing On*, E. Elizabeth Johnson and David M. Hay, eds.,
3-21.

And the response: Leander E. Keck, "Searchable Judgments and Scrutable
Ways: A Response to Paul J. Achtemeier," 22-32.

Xaris,

PLStepp, Ph.D. candidate, Baylor University
http://www.tapercities.com/PhilZone/plstepp/

"For me, the lame part of the Sixties was the political part, the social
part. The real part was the spiritual part." --Jerry Garcia,
*Rolling Stone* 30 Nov 1989

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

  • Achtemeier article, Kauppi, Lynn, 03/28/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Achtemeier article, Perry L Stepp, 03/28/2002