corpus-paul - Biblical Hebrew & Greek classes in Texas - please share

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Harold Helm <sundance AT neosoft.com>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: <sundance AT houston.rr.com>
  • Subject: Biblical Hebrew & Greek classes in Texas - please share
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 05:55:04 -0500

If you have friends or they know of people in the
Houston Texas area who are serious about learning
Biblical Hebrew or Greek - give them my email and
name, phone and ask them to call, email me RSVP -
forward to individuals or groups who might help -
Thanks! Harold Helm <sundance AT houston.rr.com>
sundance AT houston.rr.com
sundance @ houston .rr.com
phone 713-529-2333 - also advanced classes, free

  • Biblical Hebrew & Greek classes in Texas - please share, Harold Helm, 09/27/2001