corpus-paul - gospel tradition in epistles

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Michael Abernathy" <mabernat AT cub.kcnet.org>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: gospel tradition in epistles
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 11:52:02 -0400

Title: Re: [corpus-paul] Frank Hughes article.
Greetings,
I am beginning some preliminary work toward my dissertation.  At this time I am interested in both the explicit references to the gospel tradition in the epistles and what many have taken to be allusions to the gospel traditions.  I have found some interesting articles on this subject but I would appreciate it if any of the list members could direct me to some references that I may not be aware of.
Yours in Christ,
Michael Abernathy